Thursday, June 24, 2010

Too many thoughts!!

There is just too much that I have to say, too much that I want to say, that I am twiddling my thumbs and avoiding saying anything at all. Part of this problem is that I am very self aware, and somewhat lazy, and am really tired of humanity.

But I know I want to explain a few things to humanity and so I am going to do so, albeit in a very piecemeal manner, in my very disorganized manner -- which is why I'm creating these "pages" so that I can polish and consolidate my thoughts. Over and over I am confronted by the fact that I don't know where to start, that I don't want to deal with the ingrained hostility of humans, that I don't want to deal with the demands for instant gratification and the requirement that I must entertain the public to be heard.

But I am going to trudge onward, and within that toiling trudge onward I must acknowledge and deal with the reasons that I am going to trudge onward.

Perhaps something like the acerbic paragraphs above should be a permanent page, or an introductory text near the top of this blog. I will think about it.

Today I'd just like to point out a few things that I've already written, and will eventually expand and incorporate here.

Today I "seeded" a link to an article at www.1115.org at www.newsvine.com and made a lengthy comment.

And that sentence right there with five links in it is a great representation of our fractured realities.
And that sentence right there represents many further thoughts I have about our fractured realities. Each sentence
I type creates many further thoughts that I have, and if I stop to type those thoughts I get caught in a constant loop of typing many more sentences to elucidate and explain each previous sentence -- heck, I'm getting caught in such a spiral now.

I'd like to try to stick to one topic right now, but that is nearly impossible for me. But, let me start with fame and futility. It doesn't matter if I have any answers if nobody will listen; so to get anybody to listen I would have to pursue popularity, but I personally abhor popularity (and the pursuit thereof) and therefor it is a given that humanity won't listen to my ideas.

So there is my conundrum: I want to help humanity; but humanity only listens to popular ideas, humanity only listens to celebrities and big [media] corporations and doesn't want to hear new and innovative ideas; therefor humanity doesn't want to hear innovative ideas, even if they contain answers humanity really needs.

I'm blowing my own mind and am caught in a spiral and need more coffee...

(Notes to self: escapism; narcissism; intelligence; effort v. accomplishment)

No comments:

Post a Comment